Team Building on a Mission
Video Created by BAGT Lens
*Solutionary (n.): a person actively engaged in developing and implementing sustainable, regenerative, and just solutions that positively impact communities and our planet to address the urgent climate issues of our time
How long is a typical session?
Usually 1.5 hours but can be tailored to meet your needs.
What is the price range?
$50- $135 per person, depending on group size and duration of program.
Do you offer weekly or monthly programming?
Yes, for instance, the Vital Cycles Permaculture class can be crafted to follow the seasons.
Can you help us with monthly thematic programming?
Yes, we can plan a year's worth of monthly programing for CSR and HR managers.
What are the benefits of Team Building?
- Team bonding: Helps team members to learn about each other and build trust.
- Respect: Members learn to respect each other’s skills in a non-threatening environment
- Trust: Members learn each other's strengths and weaknesses, capabilities, and fears, contributing to deeper trust.
- Leadership: Fosters leadership qualities
- Communication and Teamwork: Offers a creative environment to communicate efficiently, focus on teamwork, break down barriers, and create understanding between its members.
- Fosters loyalty and longevity: Keeps your team focused on you overall mission
Scroll down for more details about each experience