Learn about Cuba from Cubans!
Focus on Sustainability, Agriculture, and the Arts
Join Bay Area Green Tours’ trip to Cuba and you’ll witness first hand what happens when national policy prioritizes the environment, organic farming and the arts.
Inquire about our made to order tours this May and October.
If you find a group of 10 people you can go for free!
- Meet eco farmers, artists, filmmakers, musicians, government reps, nonprofits & educators
- Learn about Cuba’s agro ecological transition, organic farming & the arts
- Explore beautiful beaches & natural sites
Explore the full Itinerary: HERE
- 10 Days accommodations in a double room
- All breakfasts, lunches, cultural activities and cocktails
- Welcome & farewell dinner
- Transportation & charismatic local Cuban guides
- Donations to partnering NGOs
Our host will be the fabulous Malia Everett, CEO and Founder of Altruvistas, and Board Member of Bay Area Green Tours, Women’s Earth Alliance, and Food First/The Institute for Agriculture and Development Policy. Since 1992 Malia has brought people to Cuba where she has a home and is able to provide a unique “insider’s tour” of the country she knows well. She has arranged private concerts with her long time friends and meetings with innovative thinkers, organic farmers and artists who are the masters of creative reuse.
If you’d like more information or to register for this amazing trip, please contact us email@example.com
$ 2,975 @ homestay with local chosen family
$ 3,774 @ 4 star hotel